Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Starter: 30 days of JILL

 hi! this will be my first post :) i saw this on Aisa's Blog and i think this would be exciting! :)
soooo. as a starter, i thought of doing this 30 days "challenge". and since i'm new, this would be a great way to start off. :) 

i just hope i could finish this until 30!
 
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02- The meaning behind your Blogger name
Day 03- A picture of you and your friends
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself 9baby pic!)
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Who are you?



DAY 1: 
 A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself 

 yeah, that's me using Sol Gelato's Wallpaper in their store ;)



 15 interesting facts about me:

1. My first love is dancing

 (can't seem to find a good photo of me dancing. this is the best that i have in my web resources)

2. My birthday is independence day! so i can do whatever i want on my birthday since it is holidaaaay!

(* photo from google images, if it's yours, tell me, then i'll credit you :) )
3. I am afraid of heights! :(
 
 @ enchanted kingdom

4. Next to that, I am afraid of GHOSTS (or any other creature that falls into that category)

5. My fingers are flexible! :)

6. I super LOVE Chocolates and SWEETS!! but unfortunately, i'm allergic to them. (i'll have a STY if i ate too much)

7. I love sports! (I am not a pro in any sports but I do want to try them all. Like volleyball, skating, laser tag, dodge ball, badminton, pingpong, etc!)

8. I actually have an online store! You might want to visit it! It started last January 7 unintentionally because my friends and I are planning to join a bazaar. Then I already bought stuffs we could sell but due to some unexpected reasons, they backed out. So my boyfriend and I decided to sell it online nalang. :)

9. I don't know why I am taking up BS - Information and Communication Technology Management because my interest are in clothes and business.

10. My shoe size is 9. And i'm hating it! it's too big.

11. I easily get hungry that's why i eat a lot. :(



12. I'm inlove with someone <3




13. I love pink and purple!

14. I'm dreaming to have my own restaurant and real shop!

15. I am soooooo forgetful. that's why my boyfriend reminds me of what i have to do and such. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...