Tuesday, April 12, 2011

i love Serenitea

(photo from Serenitea FB fanpage)

Their Banawe branch.



I am not a fan of TEAs. I only drink tea when my tummy aches.

When I was in college people are going gaga over the tea drinks that are being sold in school.


BUT when I tried Serenitea, I cannot stop buying. Serenitea offers milk teas to tea lovers. I love their Wintermelon and Okinawa flavor. Seriously, if you don't like tea this time you'll like it. Price ranges from 85 - 100 pesos. They also have this LoyalTEA card wherein if you'd complete 10 stickers in the card, they'll give you 1 free drink of your choice. But the drink you have to order to get one sticker should be large (105 pesos).

My Wintermelon Drink

 75% of Sugar for my sweet tooth! :) You can also add more sinkers if you want, such as pearls, jellies, etc.

LoyalTEA card which is also valid for delivery orders.

Other Branches:
* Little Baguio, San Juan
* Cinema Area, Alabang Town Center
* Adriatico Wing, Robinsons Place Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...