Sunday, April 3, 2011

i-SPOT: Gold Dot


Gold Dot = Modern Vintage fashion pieces

I tell you, their collections are always to die for, lustful and extraordinary. I really haven't seen their shoes anywhere else. I mean, the designs are very "Gold Dot". For me, the designs really represent them and are not a remake of others.


Brenda Cutout Heels. Prints trend + cut out trend.


Brandy Boots. Love the color.



Bena Wedges. Look at the detail at the back. So unique!


Bertha Booties. Lace + Architecectural Vibe


Brittany Pumps. Gold and Black are always a perfect combination. Classy and perfect for corporate look, nightouts, dinner, etc. You can almost wear this in every occasion you can think of in your life!


Bestie Clogs. Named after the blogger Bestie Kinosis.



Allana Sandals. Again, talk about uniqueness + vintage modern style of GD. I love the design of this flats especially the texture of the straps.


Asuncion Tri Color Bag. I told you, to die for items are their forte.





WAIT, there's more!! Watch out for their lusting stripes collection this April!




* photos are from Gold Dot's Site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...