Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pepper Lunch!

Pepper Lunch, Shangrila Mall




Spacious enough. Beautiful and nice ambiance. Well, for ME.


Their kitchen.


Cute details on their wall!



F-O-O-D.


Meal prices starts at 180 pesos.



This is my order. Beef something. and since I am hungry, I opt to add meat for 20pesos, i think. If you want to add an egg, estimate of 20 pesos should be added also. The original price of my meal is 220 something but they have promo daw during weekdays so I got a discount. I dunno if the promo applies to all branches though.

Thumbs up! I think Sizzling Pepper Steak and Pepper Lunch is somewhat similar. Click HERE for Sizzling Pepper Steak Blog Post.

1 comment:

  1. Pepper Lunch is the Original from japan.

    you can check them out here:
    www.pepperlunch.com.ph

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...