Friday, April 15, 2011

Stripes To Break Solid Blocks

I love this trend. To give it a new twist, I used a striped top to break the solidness of the color blocks.



We might not even notice that some of us follow this trend. I see a lot of people supporting the color blocking but I think they're not aware of it. I think I should add a segment here in my blog showing people in streets, office, etc wearing trends! Woot!




I love the shoes, comfiest pair I have ever owned. I can walk in these for a whole day.

Thanks to my sister for the photos. She is my official photographer. I owe to her all my outfit photos (except for some that were taken by my younger brother). I can do whatever pose I want when she's the one taking photos. Sorry for the haggard face, some please teach me how to apply makeup. Haha. I don't have that talent.


Thank you Gold Dot for the rings!!


I'm in Style Bible!


Be inspired and spread the fashion word!

Hearts,
Jill

3 comments:

  1. "We might not even notice that some of us follow this trend. I see a lot of people supporting the color blocking but I think they're not aware of it." -Exactly my thoughts haha! :D Totally loving this outfit! Following you now! :-)

    P.S. Congrats on the style bible feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we can actually see this trend everywhere! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tGHIS IS SIMPLY... g r e a t. THE GREEN/RED ALERTS YOUR PRESENCE, and the striped top not only makes the outfit float above bored ecosystems.. but more important: It shows openess so its perfect for social exchange! congratsÂȘ!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...