Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Reuse, Recycle, Reinvent!

So if you've been reading my blog last week, you've already seen the outfit post I wore for DLSU Centennial Celebration. I mentioned there that I wore my brother's shirt.

Well, today's peg is actually a bit the same - Reinventing!





I initially picked my favorite pleated skirt that I almost overused already. I'm really having a hard time dressing up for work because: firstly, I am not a jeans person and I think I already mentioned here a couple of times that you can usually see me wearing dresses or skirts or leggings as for my bottom; second, I am running out of dresses; third, all my skirts are like more than 3 inches above the knee. And also, I am taking public transportations going to work so I see to it that I look presentable yet a little bit conservative. Hence the Reinventing!



What I wore today was a dress that I wore as a skirt! (You can also see jme wearing this piece as a top here)
Too bad I don't have a photo of this outfit with more drapes. When I arrived at the office this morning, I fixed and styled it a little bit more, creating more drapes which I totally loved by the way! The drapes and glitters added so much attitude and drama to my outfit!




Lastly, I want to introduce to you guys the savior of my life!


Yes, mababaw! haha! But I really love this Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm (which I tried because of Alyssa. Hey Alyssa! Big shout out to you if you're reading this! haha!) because this made my dry lips much better. I stopped using petroleum jelly already because I find this effective. Just apply, always! Kidding! haha!

1 comment:

  1. that Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm is indeed great.. I too owe it... :P
    nice blog!! followed!
    this is mine...
    follow me back! :)
    http://touchofawanderer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...