Monday, June 20, 2011

You're mine Jeremy Scott!

I love Jeremy Scott. Who doesn't?
I just love his designs and collaborations with other brands which by the way turns out to be the bomb! He's such a cool guy with unique designs and artistic mind!

Jeremy Scott for Longchamp



Jeremy Scott for Adidas


photo from break my style



Jeremy Scott for Swatch





Remember me lusting over Jeremy Scott swatches here?
I really really wanted to have one. Bet ko ang gold embellished and winged swatch! I was very lucky enough, the beau gave me the winged one.







The wings are detachable, so if you want to wear it as a simple swatch, you may. Swatch watches are always waterproof and I love that the Jeremy Scott watches are rubber/silicon in texture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...